Saturday, April 02, 2005

I've Been Laying Down the Flowers

Okay, for the few people who used to read this blog, I apologize for not posting anything in several weeks. My bad. I lost my job, blah, blah, blah, I'm not going to bore you with all that. I've been distracted and, as can be expected, had some trouble writing. But, instead of wallowing in depression, I'm doing pretty well in my head now, and am forging ahead. Expect fairly regular postings from now on.

And, like many of my fellow bloggers, I've launched an affiliated blog, titled The Problem with Leisure, which will feature some of my fiction and non-fiction scribblings. The first short-story is titled "Under the Big Black Sun" and much of it comes from my experience several years back working at a residence for older people living with mental illness. Hope you enjoy it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Blogs are like tatoos. You can't have just one!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Steve from Moon said...

But the pressure to keep up content on both...mamacita! BTW, my body is ink free...

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home