Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Anticipation...is making me wait.

During lunchtime yesterday, I sped down to J & R Music on the C train to pick up some new releases (Tuesdays are when new CDs and DVDs are issued). As soon as I have a chance to listen to them, I'll post brief reviews of Elvis Costello's "Delivery Man," The Black Keys' "Rubber Factory," and The Thrills' "Let's Bottle Bohemia." I'm also waiting for the new "Supergrass is 10" greatest hits compilation to arrive in the mail.

By the way, I adjusted my blog settings so you don't have to register to leave comments. Is this a wise thing? I don't know, but please be brave enough to attach your name to your thoughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I understand your trepidation about comments. It's both exciting and nerve-racking. But that wears off. Congrats on your blogging pace; you are kicking my butt in both quantity and substantiveness.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home