Thursday, October 06, 2005

Going Underground

God knows I trust NYPD Police Commissioner Ray Kelly and his anti-terror squad a thousand times more than some of the oafs at Homeland Security or the CIA (yes, yes, there are many good people at both of those agencies, but not enough of them...and the people at the top are Bush approved, so you know they're more crony than competent), so when they tell us that they have a credible terrorist threat to our beloved subway system (meaning a bomb plot) you know it's real, not Bush yanking our chain.

Time to break out the bike, skateboard, or the trainers, eh?

My wife commented that if a terrorist bombing does take place on the subway system, "Bush's head will explode" from all of the problems that are piling up on his doorstep (Katrina, Iraq, 9/11, Plamegate, Tom DeLay/Jack Abramoff, more torture photos to come, gas prices, FEMA, cronies, and on and on)...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree completely, I trust Ray Kelly while I dont trust Homeland Security. However, I couldnt help wondering if Bloomberg was pushing an election season panic button.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home