Friday, December 10, 2004

I am a Camera

Last weekend, I pulled out my snake’s nest of orphaned A/C adapter cords in an attempt to reunite one of them with my scanner. After a few attempts, I finally found the sucka (reunited and it feels so good!), and will try to add some of my own photos to this blog, as well as some stock photos floating around the net. Kimdawg has put me to shame with all of those nice pix livening up her text…

Right now, I’m an analog guy (sadly, the older I get, the less inclined I am to use the latest tech gadgets, as in “35mm film has worked for the last damn century just fine, so why should I buy this blankety-blank digital camera?!”), but my son put in a request (in writing!) with Santa to send me a digital camera (and since my wife wants him to keep believing in the guy in the red suit for a few more Xmases, told me that’s what’ll be under the tree for me Christmas morn). Okay, I’m not really an analog guy. I love my iPod and my Apple laptop and my DVD player, but I don’t need the latest or the best, dammit and I don’t download music off the internet. Yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve from Moon said...

Abby,

Yeah, you still need to make prints for the scrap book, right? And you can't delete a negative by accident!

Actually, my friend Kimdog told me about Flickr.com, where they will host digital photos that you can use on your blog. It's supposed to be simple and it's 100% free!

Good luck with your blog! Let me know when you are up and running...

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home